1. Which one of the following is a correct statement?
2. Which one of the following is an equal unit to the newton?
3. Which one of the is a scalar quantity?
4. Which of the following quantities has the same units as the area beneath an acceleration-time graph?
5. An object is acted on by a vertical force of 25 N and a horizontal force of 34 N.
The angle to the horizontal of the resultant force is given by
6. Which of the following statements about the forces in a Newton’s Third Law pair is not
7. A potential difference is applied to a wire.
The current in the wire
8. A ball is dropped from a student’s hand and falls to the ground.
Which graph correctly shows the variation of kinetic energy E with velocity v for the ball?