1. The newton can be written in base units as
2. Select the row of the table which correctly describes the properties of glass.
3. The surface of a golf ball is covered in small dimples. These dimples enable the ball to travel a greater distance when struck by a golf club. Which of these statements is true?
Use the following statement to answer Questions 5 and 6: "A spring obeys Hooke's law. A forceo f 2.0N extends the spring by 0.30N"
5. A 6.0 N force will extend the spring by
6. The energy stored in the spring when a force of 2.0N is applied is
8. The mass of a rocket including fuel at take-off is 11000kg. The engines produce an upwards vertical thrust of 150000N. The acceleration, in ms-2, of the rocket at take-off is found using
Use the following graph to answer Questions 9 and 10: