1. Which of the following is a vector quantity?
2. Which of these statements about work is not correct?
3. Concrete pillars may be used to support heavy roofs. Concrete is used because it has a
Use the following graph to answer Questions 4 to 6:
4. At 2.6 s the magnitude of the displacement from the starting position is
5. How can the velocity of the ball at time t = 2.5 s be determined from the graph?
6. Which of the following graphs could be the velocity-time graph for the ball?
Use the following diagram to answer Questions 7 and 8: