1. Which of these quantities is not measured in an SI base unit?
2. Displacement can be found from the
3. A wire of length x is stretched by a force F. The extension is Δx. A second wire of the same material and cross-sectional area is stretched by the same force. If it has twice the length of the first wire its extension will be
4. Which equation shows a scalar quantity as the product of two vector quantities?
5. A material which can be drawn into a wire is described as being
6. A bowling ball of mass 7.0 kg is travelling at a speed of 4.0 m s-1. The kinetic energy of the ball is
9. A motor raises a mass m through a height Δh in time t. The power of the motor is given by
Use the following graph to answer Question 10: