1. Distance travelled can be found from the
2. Which of the following is a scalar quantity?
3. A car pulls a trailer of weight 2500 N with a force of 20 N for a distance of 8 km along a horizontal road. How much work is done by the car in pulling the trailer?
5. Which of the following units could be used for power?
7. A building has 5 floors. The windows on successive floors are separated by the same vertical distance. A brick is dropped from a window on each floor at the same time. The bricks should hit the ground at
8. All ductile materials are also
Use the following diagram to answer Questions 9 and 10: