1. Which row correctly identifies scalar and vector quantities
2. A cyclist travelling at a speed of 4.2 m s-1 accelerates at 1.1 m s-2. In a time of 7.4 s the distance travelled is
3. Which of these units is the same as the newton?
4. A student is asked to determine the output of a motor as it lifts an object. He measures the height through which the object is raised, the time taken and the weight of the object. To find the power he must calculate
5. A football is kicked at a speed of 12 m s-1 at an angle of 35° to the horizontal. The horizontal component of its velocity, in m s-1, is given by
Use the following information to answer Questions 6