1. Choose the amino acid coded for by codon 85.
2. Choose the sequence of amino acids found in the
polypeptide chain that is coded for by this part of the DNA strand.
3. If codon 89 coded for the last amino acid in the polypeptide chain, choose the option that represents codon 90.
4. Choose the sequence of bases on a molecule of
messenger RNA (mRNA) synthesised from this part of the DNA molecule.
5. Choose the statement that best describes what
the polypeptide chain would be like if the 90th codon was ACT and the 91st
codon was CTT on the DNA molecule